- 2011 Restaurant of the year
Read all about it!
- Restaurant Guide '08
"This, friends, is the real goddamn deal."
"This narrow diner serves the best barbecue in town, no contest."
- Review - Jan '07
"Meat Manna - Podnah's Pit is smokin' good."
- Restaurant Guide 2007
"Pulled-Pork-Cue dreams are made of this."
- A&E - April '08
"Flaky, buttery biscuits were perfect"
- Best Biscuits - Best Bites '08
- Standout 2007 - Diner '07
- Review - Feb '07
"Cool young people and local families gather to worship at the shrine of smoke."
America's Best Bites
- Nice video piece about Brian's Pulled Pork: watch it!
The Foodist's 5 Favorite Barbecue Joints in America
His brisket is Texas-worthy and the pork spareribs smoked for four hours would make my granddaddy proud. Read More
- Restaurants Top Trends - Jan '08
"Don't Miss out on the central Texas speciality, slow cooked lamb spareribs."
- Best of the City 2007 - Aug '07
"Without question the most succulent smoked meat in town."
Great meals under $25 - June '08
"We Prefer to do our bone suckin with the smoked pork ribs at Podnah's Pit."
- Best Restaurants 2007 - Top Ten (#7) - Nov '07
"At last, honest to goodness barbecue - with all the right fixins."